Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bollywood BITES!


Yesterday, in lecture listening to the 150th person recite half moon, I decided to eat a plum.  Next thing I knew, my tooth felt funny.  Turns out, a piece of my tooth fell off!  So, I had to see a dentist right then and there because having an exposed root is certainly no fun!  Take a look at the very unflattering picture below if you’d like to see what a sight I was upon my return! 

After the dentist, we had what was the first of what I foresee to be many late nights in the lecture room.  We had a lecture, an hour or so of more people doing their half moon dialogue, and then VERY long Bollywood film.  I cannot believe how long and drawn out those movies are!  It was so hard to keep my eyes open after such a long few days.  The subtitles made it even harder to pay attention.  Finally, at 3am when the movie finished, I nearly passed out in my bed.  Seven o’clock came bright and early when I was up for another round of Teacher Training fun!

On another note, Hilary’s lovely mom sent us a package today with some homemade Nutella cookies.  Now that the Novocain has worn off, I think I’ll indulge!  Thanks Mrs. Glassman!  On another side note, I ran into my other boyfriend at lunch today (Don't go telling Jacoby, he might get jealous!)  J




Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, hope you are okay! I am already impressed that you took the time to write given your crazy schedule.

    ReplyDelete