Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"You Suffer for Your Soup"


As crazy as it sounds, it’s almost as if I’m watching myself from outside myself.  I don’t know what’s come over me but I went from a die hard, front row practitioner to not having seen myself in the mirror in two weeks.  Instead of “focusing on one point in the mirror,” I focus on one point in space.  I’ve never been a huge water drinker during class and now I can’t get enough liquid… regular water, electrolyte enhanced water, tea, kombucha, and soup.  Oh the soup!  Every night I crave the delicious broth of whatever soup I can get my hands on.  Tonight it was lentil, and boy did it hit the spot!  Additionally, I’m like a ravage with the food.  I don’t stop.  I feel like all I do is eat, drink, and breathe yoga.  I’d include sleep in that list, except I don’t get much of that here!

"You are the only one who understands me."
"You suffer for your soup."
              - The Soup Nazi and Kramer, Seinfeld 

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment