Friday, September 14, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Tomorrow I will embark on an opportunity of a lifetime.  Some think I'm crazy, (okay, many do) but the next 9 weeks of hell is my gift to myself.  The weeks, months and years after that, well that's my gift to all of you!  I will board a plane in Boston, leaving behind my friends, family, adorable puppy, and the beautiful New England Autumn for a brand new adventure on the west coast - Bikram Yoga Teacher Training.  I'm scared, nervous, anxious, and intimidated.  Above all though, I'm excited.  I hope you'll follow me on this new path I'm going down.  So please, come back often - I'm sure I'll have lots of stories.  Los Angeles here I come!

Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kelli!! Can't wait to read about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete